Conjunction - Soal dan Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Tentang Conjunction Lengkap Jawaban 
  1. Thomas was not telling the truth. .... he was shouting at me.
    a. Provided 
    b. Moreover
    c. Although
    d. In order to
  2. . .....my mother was sleeping, I prepared tea on my own.
    a. As 
    b. Unless
    c. Besides 
    d. Despite
  3. He apologised ...... his bad behavior.
    a. For 
    b. Because
    c. Since 
    d. As
  4. He was satisfied ..... not overjoyed.
    a. Yet 
    b. But
    c. As 
    d. Still
  5. ..... his sister, he is very naughty.
    a. Likely 
    b. Similar
    c. Unlike 
    d. Differently
  6. Mohan worked very sincerely and was ...... promoted.
    a. Yet 
    b. Besides
    c. Although 
    d. Consequently
  7. . ...... my family, I will also invite my close friends on my anniversary.
    a. Aside 
    b. Despite
    c. Besides 
    d. In spite of
  8. Our new classmate is not bad; …, he’s very kind.
    a. Furthermore
    b. Rather
    c. The more
    d. The less
  9. The more you prepare yourself for the Job Interview, … stress you may feel.
    a. Furthermore
    b. Rather
    c. The more
    d. The less
  10. Neither Indah … her friends ate lunch here yesterday.
    a. Nor
    b. or
    c. But also
    d. But
  11. To stay … to leave your job is your prerogative.
    a. Nor
    b. or
    c. But also
    d. But
  12. .....being very rich, he never shows off.
    a. Other than 
    b. Despite
    c. Instead 
    d. Otherwise
  13. I am not feeling well,....I will come to the party.
    a. Because 
    b. However 
    c. Since
    d. Unless
  14. After months of studying hard, Meeta ..... cleared IAS examination.
    a. Initially
    b. Therefore 
    c. Consequently
    d. Finally
  15. . ...... it is very cold there, we have postponed our visit.
    a. Since 
    b. Yet
    c. Due to 
    d. Because of
Kunci Jawabannya Klik Disini
LihatTutupKomentar